Please check out Melissa Norris’ recent interview with Michael Hoeppner, communications expert and CEO of GK Training, as he dives into what it takes to successfully navigate group video conferences.
In this video, Michael answers a variety of questions, including:
- What are the best ways to approach the “Hollywood Squares” format of large-scale group VCs?
- How can someone become the “conductor” or point-person in a group VC format?
- How do you break down the virtual wall and be natural on screen?
- How can you successfully interject without being rude when someone else is talking?
- What is the best way to overcome the shortcomings of not being in a physical space?
- How do you deal with the pressure of being on a “pedestal” when the spotlight and focus is on you whenever you are the one speaking?
- How do you elevate and highlight members of your team on a group VC?
As always, please feel free to reach out to any of our team members here at Jamesbeck or to Michael at GK Training if you have any additional questions or comments.
About GK Training
GK Training is a boutique communications training company serving Fortune 100 companies, universities, and individuals around the world. Using unique kinesthetic learning methods, GK teaches specific, actionable, and repeatable skills in speaking, writing, selling, and leading to everyone from high school students to U.S. presidential candidates. For more information, please visit www.gktraining.com.